Wednesday, April 22, 2015

When I first started this class I was so excited to learn about Blogging, Networking and searching the Internet. Realizing how all my classes came together, for English learning  APA and writing, computers learning for me, how things actually work and the different programs. I really  have enjoyed and benefited from all of my classes, I feel like I have accomplished so much from January to April!  In computer class I really learned the mechanics of working the computer and I actually love the fact it spell checks and lines up my paragraphs. Being a late bloomer with computers I enjoyed learning how to do Power Point because I had heard so much about Power Point from my friends who use Power Point in the work force. Also, I really learned about myself this semester what I am capable of doing and accomplishing school, while  working full-time,and moving in March. I am a multitask  person sometimes I feel when I am on a regimented schedule I stay on task or try to keep up with everything, I have to do or want to achieve. What works best for me is putting  priorities in proper perspective. Accomplishing my goals makes me feel like a whole person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment